Phoenix Wrong: Very Short Phoenix Wrong: Very Short

Not bad for a first attempt

Pretty good for a first flash, a lot better than most of the rubbish that people submit. It would have been nice to use a few extra characters rather than just Phoenix and Edward (is that his name? been a while since I played the game).

About your sound problem, if you go to properties for the sound and choose "stream" in the sync option it should match the sound to the flash exactly. Hope that helps.

Good luck with your next flash.

mario74 responds:

Big Thanks for help with Sound

And not "Edward" its "Miles Edgeworth" =D

But Ur review is full of true

Tarboy Tarboy

FUCK YEAH!

Tarboy woo!

Living Death Living Death

My feelings on the movie

It could have been better,the charactar drawings were quite poor, you should
-make your charactars more simple (makes drawing and animating easier) or
-spend more time on them and practice drawing more or
-get someone else to do you charactar design while you work on the animation

the sound was alright, you should add subtitles makes everything easier.

The storyline seemed a little rushed and random, although I sort of got the general gist. At first I thought it was meant to be a funny animation.

Also the message at the end was good and positive, which makes a change for some stuff on newgrounds.

Anyway I hope some of that advice helped you, good luck.

Colour My World Colour My World

Inspiring

Wonderful work, truly wonderful

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awesome

I didn't log in because I thought I'd only play it for a minute or two. Over 2 hours later and I'm now regretting all the medals I missed. Top distance of 5040226 feet though, shouldn't take long at all to get medals.

Awesome game!

Drakojan Skies Mission 2 Drakojan Skies Mission 2

Damn you

That was such a brilliant game. If it was longer it would be the best thing I've seen on Newgrounds in a while. Sorry I only gave you a three because I got so annoyed at the not finished, even though you told me at the start.

Btw sorry about your arm or wrist or whatever you hurt.

later