Colour My World Colour My World

Inspiring

Wonderful work, truly wonderful

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awesome

I didn't log in because I thought I'd only play it for a minute or two. Over 2 hours later and I'm now regretting all the medals I missed. Top distance of 5040226 feet though, shouldn't take long at all to get medals.

Awesome game!

Drakojan Skies Mission 2 Drakojan Skies Mission 2

Damn you

That was such a brilliant game. If it was longer it would be the best thing I've seen on Newgrounds in a while. Sorry I only gave you a three because I got so annoyed at the not finished, even though you told me at the start.

Btw sorry about your arm or wrist or whatever you hurt.

later

Simple Cursor Tutorial Simple Cursor Tutorial

Pretty cool tutorial

It gives handy enough information, but it ends a little early. It would have been better with a few extra features. Even so, good job.

Cave Problems Cave Problems

hmmm

You should try and add a bit of variation into it, I got bored very quickly, the gameplay ran smoothly and the controls were simple enough, but it lost it's appeal quickly. Try and use more detailed charactars and add a bit more depth. Good luck.

Dressing Up : A Tutorial Dressing Up : A Tutorial

Badly set-up

Not much of a tutorial, you could have extended it a little maybe to include other tips or different styles or some about action script, it just looks like a poor entry.

TJN001 responds:

you are poor, charley bucket

the skullkid the skullkid

That was pretty cool

Adding a "run" feature would have been nice and extending it a little bit, but even so I ealy liked that. If onlyy skull kid had been able to walk around objects, so much needless violence, hehe.
Keep up the good work.
Later

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Not bad

but I thought it got a bit boring after the first few minutes with few options and stuff, however for 1st timers in newgrounds it's kinda cool as it lets them see what goes on around the site.
So wel done it's original, just add a few more features.